Hello friends! In this post we told you 1) What is system design, 2). Steps in the System Design Process, 3). How system design makes the work easier, etc. is explained in very simple language which you will understand very easily!!
System Design is a process in which a system is designed, developed and developed.
System Design is a process of creating a system that meets the needs of any organization. In which we design the system as per our requirement.
What is system design?
In this process of system design, for the design of a system, its architecture, components and interface are defined.
So that it can meet the needs of any organization, system design is very important because it helps to ensure that the system is designed to solve the problems of the organization.
The main objective of system design is to form an appropriate and commercial solution that meets the requirements of any organization.
System design has been applied in various fields such as software design, electronics design, interaction design, product design, etc.
How to do system design?
In the System Design phase, new processes are implemented in the design phase to achieve the desired goals of the system. Generally, there is no change in the various sub-systems and elements of the system in the system design phase. The design part of a system mainly consists of four steps.
Steps in the System Design Process
The system design process includes the following steps:
- Requirements gathering: This is the first phase of system design in which the needs of the users and the organization are identified.
- Analyzing the System: This is the first step in system design in which a system model is created and various system analyzes are used.
- Component Design: This is the first stage of system design, in which first all the components of the system are designed.
- Integrating components: This is the first phase of system design. After all the components are designed, they are integrated together.
- System Testing: This is the last stage of system design. After the system is designed, it is tested to see whether it is meeting the requirements of the users and the organization or not.
What are the elements of system design?
Following are the elements of system design:
- Architecture:- In this, the structure, behavior of the system and how the system will look is defined.
- Modules:- Components in the system are called modules which handle a particular type of tasks.
- Components: – Any one function or related modules is called Components.
- Interfaces: – Through this all the components of the system communicate with each other.
- Data:- This is a management of information.
What are the concepts of system design?
Some important concepts in system design are:
- Even under heavy load, the system can reduce the load easily without hanging.
- No error (problem) should arise in the system while working.
- The security of the system should be of high level so that no hacker can hack it.
- The system can be easily modified and updated.
How does system design make work easier?
System design makes work easier in several ways:
First of all we design a system that makes the work of users easy and effective. A good system design can help users easily access information and complete tasks.
At the same time, a good system design can help users do more work in less time and it reduces users’ mistakes.
system design techniques
The technique of system design is as follows:-
- Top Down Approach
- Bottom Up Approach
- Hybrid design
1). Top Down Approach
In Top Down Approach, a complete system is defined at the beginning of system design. In Top Down Approach, all the systems are divided into different Subsystems and Components. In this process of dividing the system, the system creates a Hierarchical Structure and When all the components come together then it becomes a complete system.
2). Bottom Up Approach
In Bottom Up Approach, higher level components are created using the lowest level components. This process continues until all the components come together and form a separate component, which we call System.
3). Hybrid design
It is a combination of top-down approach and bottom-up approach. In this we can reuse all the modules.
Advantages of system design
- Provides solutions to problems.
- This reduces the cost of development.
- It becomes easier to analyze.
- Improves the quality of the system.
- This reduces errors in the system.
- It collects data efficiently.
Disadvantages of system design
- It takes more time.
- It costs more to design a good system
- Mistakes can also occur in the design process.
- System design is a complex process
Who creates design systems?
You need a team to implement and manage a design system throughout the entire product design cycle. Most design system teams need designers and front-end developers. Start by identifying your essential skill sets and then decide on the people who have them.
What did you learn today
Today you learned Friends, I hope that you must have liked this post of ours. If you have any question related to this post, then you can ask us in the comment “Thank you”
- Also Read This:- What is the popular software of Microsoft?
- Also Read This:- What is IoT and what are its advantages and disadvantages?
- Also Read This:- What is BharatGPT? India’s own ChatGPT?
- Also Read This:- What is QR code and how does it work?
System design is a process that defines the architecture, components, and interfaces for any organizational system so that the system meets the needs of the users and the organization.
The main objective of system design is to simplify and optimize the process of solving problems so that users can get convenience and solving problems can be simple.
The goal of system design is to allocate the requirements of a large system into hardware and software components.
There are two main types of design: aesthetic design and functional design. Aesthetic designs are those which are visible but we do not have direct interaction with them. Functional designs are designs that are used in hardware and software devices such as computer software.
For a simple design system that includes essential components like buttons, typography, colors, and basic UI elements, this can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.